Prerequisite: Must have purchased the Thrive! online program
If you originally purchased the online self-study program, but now find that you need support, you can purchase a first 60-day Initial Support Program. The Thrive! Initial Support Program is only available once. If you would like continuing support after the Initial Support Program is over, you must purchase the Additional Support Program described below.
With this program you get:
- Introductory Private Mentoring Session: Within a week of joining the Thrive! Mentoring Program for the first time, your mentor will get in touch with you to set up a telephone (or Skype) session. This session allows you to get to know each other, get your questions answered and communicate anything you feel will help your mentor help you. Your mentor will also help you get organized to succeed with the program. This session generally lasts 30 to 45 minutes.
- Email Support as Needed: If you have questions or need some guidance, you can email your mentor for help at any time. Your mentor will answer within 24 hours.
- Review and Constructive Feedback on Work: As you complete your assignments, you can send these to your mentor for review. Your mentor will comment and offer additional help as needed.
- Accountability Support: Your mentor will keep track of your progress via our online system. If he/she notices a lag in work, your mentor will contact you to make sure you haven’t been distracted and will help you get back on track.
- Private Telephone Support: Most problems can be resolved with a simple email but at times you need to talk to someone about issues you’re struggling with in your program. You simply need to email your mentor with times to meet on the phone.
If you purchased the Self-Study program and wish to purchase the Initial Mentoring Support Package: $295
Prerequisite: Having purchased an Initial Support Program
At the end of the Initial Support Contract, you may feel you continue to need support, either because you haven’t completed the program or you want to establish accountability measures until you’ve fully integrated changes in your life. This is where the Additional Support Programs come in. You may purchase additional support for 30 days or for 90 days. These include all above items except for the Introductory Private Mentoring Session.